UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 Weigh-In Results
Contenders featured on the highly anticipated UFC 264 card hit the scale to solidify their spots on this forthcoming blockbuster. Photo credit: YouTube
UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 emanates live from a sold-out T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. It features the third and final dance between former rising featherweights turned lightweight pillars and championship contenders. The weigh-ins for Saturday night’s card are in the books. Both participants of the marquee matchup have weighed in successfully,making the main event official.
Here’s a look back at the results:
• Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
• Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson(170.5)
• Tai Tuivasa (263) vs. Greg Hardy (264.5)
• Irine Aldana (139.5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (135)
• Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs. Kris Moutinho (135)
• Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
• Niko Price (169.5) vs. Michel Pereira (170.5)
• Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
• Trevin Giles (185.5) vs. Dricus Du Plessis (185.5)
• Jennifer Maia (125.5) vs. Jessica Eye (125.5)
• Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares(184.5)
• Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5) vs. Jerome Rivera (125.5)
• Hu Yaozong (185.5) vs. Alen Amedovski (186)
The only fighter to miss weight is women’s bantamweight, who weighed 3.5 pounds over the division limit of 136. Given she’s unlikely to cut the pounds for a final weigh in, she will have to forward 30% of her fight purse. Also, lightweight contender Rafael dos Anjos weighed in at 156 pounds as a back up just in case Poirier or McGregor have to pull out of the main event for any reason.
Also, be sure to check out the HF Media on such social media platforms as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to join in on the discussion!